1626 N. Litchfield Rd. Ste. 110
Goodyear, AZ 85395
Eye care specialties offered at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Goodyear
The Goodyear eye doctors at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center are experts in treating all types of vision and eye conditions – ranging from nearsightedness and farsightedness to glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus, chronic dry eye, and more.
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center in Goodyear, AZ is staffed with a multidisciplinary team of specialists whose mission is to provide the care you need to improve your vision and enhance your quality of life.
Our state-of-the-art eye care facility in Goodyear provides advanced vision and eye health services, including:
Comprehensive Eye Exams in Goodyear: Schedule your Comprehensive Eye Exam to make sure that your vision is healthy. During the exam, you will be screened for the development of harmful eye diseases like cataracts and glaucoma. Conditions like these get worse as they develop and go untreated, making a regular exam an important preventative measure.
Cataract Removal in Goodyear: The eye surgeons at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center in Goodyear use advanced laser technology that allows cataracts to be removed with greater precision and accuracy.
Dry Eye Center in Goodyear: Ocular surface disease, also known as dry eye, is a common condition that our team is well-equipped to diagnose, manage, and treat.
Goodyear Retina Experts: Our team of retina surgeons uses the best imaging systems in the world to detect and diagnose diseases like macular degeneration, diabetes, macular pucker, and inflammatory conditions of the retina and choroid. We restore, improve and preserve our patient’s vision using the latest treatments and technology.
Glaucoma Eye Specialists in Goodyear: Our optometrists and ophthalmologists offer treatment options for all stages of glaucoma. Our goal is to lower intraocular pressure (pressure in your eye) and prevent loss of vision.
Eyelid Surgery in Goodyear: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center offers several surgical and non-surgical anti-aging procedures, including eyebrow lifts, cosmetic eyelid surgery, botox, and dermal fillers.
Optical Store in Goodyear: Our qualified opticians will help you find the perfect pair of glasses for your face shape and lifestyle. Choose from a wide variety of frame styles for women, men, and children – from designer brands and value-priced frames. Our Opticians are friendly and knowledgeable and take pride in offering the best inpatient care.
Need help finding us?
Coming from the West (Buckeye)
via I-10 E
- Merge onto I-10 E
- Take exit 127 for Bullard Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto N Bullard Ave
- Turn right onto W McDowell Rd
- Turn left (Destination will be on the left)
Coming from the East (Avondale)
via I-10 W
- Take I-10 W to N Litchfield Rd in Goodyear. Take exit 128 from I-10 W – 9 min (8.3 mi)
- Continue on N Litchfield Rd to your destination – 3 min (0.6 mi)
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto N Litchfield Rd
- Turn left onto W McDowell Rd
- Turn right (Destination) will be on the left
Coming from the North (Litchfield Park)
Via N Litchfield Rd
- Head northwest on N Litchfield Rd toward N Litchfield Rd for 2.9 miles (Destination will be on the right)
Coming from the South
via S Litchfield Rd
- Head northeast on MC 85
- Turn left onto S Litchfield Rd
- Pass by Schlotzsky’s (on the right in 1.9 mi)
- Turn left onto W McDowell Rd
- Turn right (Destination will be on the left)