Our Phoenix location is a Clinic, Ambulatory Surgery Center, Optical Shop and Vision Correction Center. Our Phoenix office of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center is conveniently located on Highland & 22nd St. Call or visit our Phoenix office to learn more about our eye care services or fill out our online contact form to have a patient representative contact you during your most convenient time.
If you’re looking for comprehensive eye care services in Phoenix, you’ve come to the right place. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Phoenix is a clinic, ambulatory surgery center, optical shop and vision correction center. We are conveniently located on 22nd Street in between Camelback Road and Highland Avenue, one block east of the 51 freeway.
Eye Care Services: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Phoenix
The Phoenix eye doctors at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center are experts in treating all types of vision and eye conditions ranging from nearsightedness and farsightedness to glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus, chronic dry eye, and more. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Phoenix is staffed with a multidisciplinary team of specialists whose mission is to provide the care you need to improve your vision—and enhance your quality of life.
Our state-of-the-art eye care facility in Phoenix provides advanced vision and eye health services, including:
- LASIK – The LASIK procedure reduces, and sometimes eliminates, the need for glasses and contact lenses. Download our comprehensive free guide to LASIK to learn more about the procedure and to find out if you are a good candidate.
- Implantable Contact Lenses – Achieve high-definition vision with special contact lenses that are implanted inside the eye. Should your prescription change, the lens is replaceable to maintain your vision for years to come.
- Topography-Guided LASIK – Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center is one of the first eye centers in Phoenix to offer Contoura Vision, a topography-guided LASIK procedure that’s personalized to your eye.
- Raindrop Near Vision Corneal Inlay – Raindrop Corneal Inlay is intended to be a long-term solution for presbyopia, a common consequence of aging that results in trouble focusing on near objects.
- LenSx Laser Cataract Surgery – The eye surgeons at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Phoenix are some of only a few in the United States to offer cataract surgery treatment with the state-of-the-art LenSx laser.
- Retina Surgery & Treatment – Our team of retina surgeons use the best imaging systems in the world to diagnose disease processes related to macular degeneration, diabetes, macular pucker, and inflammatory conditions of the retina and choroid.
- Cornea Replacement Surgery & Transplants – Conditions of the cornea that affect one’s vision may be treated with surgery or transplant, including dry eye, inflammation, and keratoconus.
- Chronic Dry Eye Relief – Ocular surface disease, also known as dry eye, is a common condition that our team is well-equipped to diagnose, manage, and treat.
- Glaucoma Relief – Talk to an experienced optometrist or ophthalmologist and learn more about glaucoma treatment options.
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery – We offer brow lifts, dermal fillers, and cosmetic eyelid surgery.
- Prescription Lenses and Frames – We offer a wide variety of frame styles, from designer brands to value priced frames.
Phoenix Ophthalmologist and Optometrists
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center of Phoenix is home to some of the most accomplished, compassionate, and skilled eye doctors in Arizona. See our team of Phoenix eye doctors below.