Find an Eye Doctor Near You
If you live in Mesa and you’re looking for help managing your eye health, visit the optometrists at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center. We are conveniently located on S Higley and E Southern, just East of the Coyote Run Golf Course and minutes from the Superstition Freeway.
Are you looking for the best eye doctors in Mesa? You’ve found them at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center of Mesa, conveniently located on the northeast corner of Higley and Southern, one mile north of the US-60 Superstition Freeway.
Eye Care Services: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Mesa
The Mesa eye doctors at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center are experts in treating all types of vision and eye conditions – ranging from nearsightedness and farsightedness, to glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus, chronic dry eye, and more. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Mesa is staffed with a multidisciplinary team of specialists whose mission is to provide the care you need to improve your vision and enhance your quality of life.
Our state-of-the-art eye care facility in Mesa provides advanced vision and eye health services, including:
- Chronic Dry Eye Relief: Ocular surface disease, also known as dry eye, is a common condition that our team is well-equipped to diagnose, manage, and treat. We provide relief and help our patients keep their eyes healthy. Think you might suffer from dry eye? Take our free dry eye evaluation.
- Cornea Replacement Surgery & Transplants: Our highly-specialized doctors perform surgery or transplants for conditions of the cornea that may affect vision, including dry eye, inflammation, Fuchs’ dystrophy and keratoconus. Our goal is to restore vision, relieve pain, and improve the lives of our patients.
- Implantable Contact Lenses: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center is the first practice in the Southwest to offer STAAR Surgical’s Visian Toric ICL. During this innovative procedure, special contact lenses are implanted inside the eye to correct nearsightednes, with or without astigmatism. ICL allows patients to achieve high-definition vision and because the lens is replaceable, it can easily be removed if your prescription changes dramatically.
- LASIK: LASIK eye surgery is used to correct nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and astigmatism.This popular alternative to glasses and contact lenses is typically performed in 30 minutes or less for both eyes. Download our comprehensive free guide to LASIK to learn more about the procedure and to find out if you are a good candidate.
- Topography-Guided LASIK: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center is one of the first eye centers in Phoenix to offer Contoura® Vision, a topography-guided LASIK procedure for nearsighted patients, with or without astigmatism. This laser eye surgery is personalized to your eyes, offering a pathway to enhanced vision for suitable candidates.
- LenSx® Laser Cataract Surgery: The eye surgeons at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Phoenix are some of only a few in the United States to offer cataract surgery treatment with the state-of-the-art LenSx® femtosecond laser. Used in more cataract surgeries that any other femtosecond laser in the world, this laser allows cataracts to be removed with greater precision and accuracy.
- Retina Surgery & Treatment: Our team of retina surgeons use the best imaging systems in the world to detect and diagnose disease processes related to macular degeneration, diabetes, macular pucker, and inflammatory conditions of the retina and choroid. We restore, improve and preserve our patient’s vision using the latest treatments and interventions.
- Glaucoma Relief: Our optometrists and ophthalmologists offer treatment options for all stages of glaucoma. Our goal is to lower intraocular pressure (pressure in your eye) and prevent loss of vision.
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center offers several surgical and non-surgical anti-aging procedures, including eyebrow lifts, cosmetic eyelid surgery, and botox and dermal fillers. To learn more about your eye surgery options, take our free ophthalmic self-evaluation.
- Prescription Lenses and Frames: Our qualified opticians will help you find the perfect pair of glasses for your face shape and lifestyle. Choose from a wide variety of frame styles for women, men and children – from designer brands and value priced frames. Our Opticians are friendly and knowledgeable and take pride in offering the best in patient care.