If you’re looking for comprehensive eye care services in Safford, you’ve come to the right place. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Safford is conveniently on the southeast corner of 8th Street and 20th Avenue, one block south of US-70.
Eye Care Services: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Safford
The Safford eye doctors at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center are experts in treating all types of vision and eye conditions ranging from nearsightedness and farsightedness to glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus, chronic dry eye, and more. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Safford is staffed with a multidisciplinary team of specialists whose mission is to provide the care you need to improve your vision—and enhance your quality of life.
Our state-of-the-art eye care facility in Safford provides advanced vision and eye health services, including:
- Implantable Contact Lenses – Achieve high-definition vision with special contact lenses that are implanted inside the eye. Should your prescription change, the lens is replaceable to maintain your vision for years to come.
- Topography-Guided LASIK – Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center is one of the first eye centers in Safford to offer Contoura Vision, a topography-guided LASIK procedure that’s personalized to your eye.
- Retina Surgery & Treatment – Our team of retina surgeons use the best imaging systems in the world to diagnose disease processes related to macular degeneration, diabetes, macular pucker, and inflammatory conditions of the retina and choroid.
- Cornea Replacement Surgery & Transplants – Conditions of the cornea that affect one’s vision may be treated with surgery or transplant, including dry eye, inflammation, and keratoconus.
- Chronic Dry Eye Relief – Ocular surface disease, also known as dry eye, is a common condition that our team is well-equipped to diagnose, manage, and treat.
- Glaucoma Relief – Talk to an experienced optometrist or ophthalmologist and learn more about glaucoma treatment options.
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery – We offer brow lifts, dermal fillers, and cosmetic eyelid surgery.
- Prescription Lenses and Frames – We offer a wide variety of frame styles, from designer brands to value priced frames.
Note: If you are looking for LASIK services in Safford, we can refer you to one of our locations in Phoenix or Flagstaff.
Safford Ophthalmologist and Optometrists
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center of Safford is home to some of the most accomplished, compassionate, and skilled eye doctors in Eastern Arizona. See our team of eye doctors below.