Eye Care Services Offered at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center East Mesa
The East Mesa eye doctors at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center are experts in treating all types of vision and eye conditions – ranging from nearsightedness and farsightedness, to glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus, chronic dry eye, and more. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center East Mesa is staffed with a multidisciplinary team of specialists whose mission is to provide the care you need to improve your vision and enhance your quality of life.
Our state-of-the-art eye care facility in East Mesa provides advanced vision and eye health services, including:
- Cataract Evaluation and Surgery: The eye surgeons at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Phoenix use advanced laser technology that allows cataracts to be removed with greater precision and accuracy.
- Chronic Dry Eye Relief: Ocular surface disease, also known as dry eye, is a common condition that our team is well-equipped to diagnose, manage, and treat. We provide relief and help our patients keep their eyes healthy. Think you might suffer from dry eye? Take our free dry eye evaluation.
- Glaucoma Relief: Our optometrists and ophthalmologists offer treatment options for all stages of glaucoma. Our goal is to lower intraocular pressure (pressure in your eye) and prevent loss of vision.
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center offers several surgical and non-surgical anti-aging procedures, including eyebrow lifts, cosmetic eyelid surgery, botox and dermal fillers. To learn more about your eye surgery options, take our free ophthalmic self-evaluation.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams: Schedule your Comprehensive Eye Exam to make sure that your vision is healthy. During the exam, you will be screened for the development of harmful eye diseases like cataracts and glaucoma. Conditions like these get worse as they develop and go untreated, making a regular exam an important preventative measure.
Additional Services Offered at Barnet Dulaney Perkins
We offer many other services and surgical procedures at nearby clinics and surgery centers including:
- LASIK: LASIK eye surgery is used to correct nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and astigmatism. This popular alternative to glasses and contact lenses is typically performed in 30 minutes or less for both eyes. Download our comprehensive free guide to LASIK to learn more about the procedure and to find out if you are a good candidate. LASIK consultations and surgeries take place at our Barnet Dulaney Perkins Vision Correction Centers in Phoenix and Flagstaff.
- Implantable Contact Lenses: Implantable Contact lens surgery or ICL is an innovative procedure in which special contact lenses are implanted inside the eye to correct nearsightedness, with or without astigmatism. ICL allows patients to achieve high-definition vision and because the lens is replaceable, it can easily be removed if your prescription changes dramatically. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center was also the first practice in the Southwest to offer STAAR Surgical’s Visian Toric ICL.
- Cornea Replacement Surgery & Transplants: Our highly-specialized doctors perform surgery or transplants for conditions of the cornea that may affect vision, including dry eye, inflammation, Fuchs’ dystrophy and keratoconus. Our goal is to restore vision, relieve pain, and improve the lives of our patients.
- Retina Surgery & Treatment: Our team of retina surgeons use the best imaging systems in the world to detect and diagnose diseases like macular degeneration, diabetes, macular pucker, and inflammatory conditions of the retina and choroid. We restore, improve and preserve our patient’s vision using the latest treatments and technology.
- Optical Shop: Our qualified opticians will help you find the perfect pair of glasses for your face shape and lifestyle. Choose from a wide variety of frame styles for women, men and children – from designer brands and value-priced frames. Our Opticians are friendly and knowledgeable and take pride in offering the best in patient care.
Doctors at this location
Request an Appointment
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center of East Mesa is home to some of the most compassionate, accomplished and skilled eye doctors in Arizona. They are focused on delivering quality care and meeting your needs. Dr. Amacher served in the U.S. Army and has been listed as one of the “Leading Physicians of the World”. Dr. Blanco is a member of the Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society and enjoys Both he and Dr. Amacher focus on being part of the Mesa community and giving back to Mesa and communities throughout the world.