If you’re looking for comprehensive eye care services in Tucson, you’ve come to the right place. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center of Tucson is conveniently located on the southwest corner of 1st Avenue and Wetmore.
Eye Care Services: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Tucson
The Tucson eye doctors at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center are experts in treating all types of vision and eye conditions ranging from nearsightedness and farsightedness to glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus, chronic dry eye, and more. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Tucson is staffed with a multidisciplinary team of specialists whose mission is to provide the care you need to improve your vision—and enhance your quality of life.
Our state-of-the-art eye care facility in Tucson provides advanced vision and eye health services, including:
- Implantable Contact Lenses – Achieve high-definition vision with special contact lenses that are implanted inside the eye. Should your prescription change, the lens is replaceable to maintain your vision for years to come.
- Topography-Guided LASIK – Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center is one of the first eye centers in Tucson to offer Contoura Vision, a topography-guided LASIK procedure that’s personalized to your eye.
- Raindrop Near Vision Corneal Inlay – Raindrop Corneal Inlay is intended to be a long-term solution for presbyopia, a common consequence of aging that results in trouble focusing on near objects.
- Laser Cataract Surgery – The eye surgeons at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Tucson are some of only a few in the United States to offer cataract surgery treatment with the state-of-the-art LenSx laser.
- Retina Surgery & Treatment – Our partner’s retina surgeons use the best imaging systems in the world to diagnose disease processes related to macular degeneration, diabetes, macular pucker, and inflammatory conditions of the retina and choroid.
- Cornea Replacement Surgery & Transplants – Conditions of the cornea that affect one’s vision may be treated with surgery or transplant, including dry eye, inflammation, and keratoconus.
- Chronic Dry Eye Relief – Ocular surface disease, also known as dry eye, is a common condition that our team is well-equipped to diagnose, manage, and treat.
- Glaucoma Relief – Talk to an experienced optometrist or ophthalmologist and learn more about glaucoma treatment options.
- Prescription Lenses and Frames – We offer a wide variety of frame styles, from designer brands to value priced frames.
Note: If you are looking for LASIK services in Tucson, we can refer you to one of our locations in Phoenix or Flagstaff.
Tucson Ophthalmologist and Optometrists
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center of Tucson is home to some of the most accomplished, compassionate, and skilled eye doctors in Arizona. See our team of Tucson eye doctors below.