If you’re looking for comprehensive eye care services in Sedona, you’ve come to the right place. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Sedona is conveniently located on Soldier Pass Road, just north of State Route 89.
Eye Care Services: Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Sedona
The Sedona eye doctors at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center are experts in treating all types of vision and eye conditions ranging from nearsightedness and farsightedness to glaucoma, cataracts, keratoconus, chronic dry eye, and more. Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center Sedona is staffed with a multidisciplinary team of specialists whose mission is to provide the care you need to improve your vision—and enhance your quality of life.
Our state-of-the-art eye care facility in Sedona provides advanced vision and eye health services, including:
- Implantable Contact Lenses – Achieve high-definition vision with special contact lenses that are implanted inside the eye. Should your prescription change, the lens is replaceable to maintain your vision for years to come.
- Topography-Guided LASIK – Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center is one of the first eye centers in Sedona to offer Contoura Vision, a topography-guided LASIK procedure that’s personalized to your eye.
- Raindrop Near Vision Corneal Inlay – Raindrop Corneal Inlay is intended to be a long-term solution for presbyopia, a common consequence of aging that results in trouble focusing on near objects.
- Retina Surgery & Treatment – Our team of retina surgeons use the best imaging systems in the world to diagnose disease processes related to macular degeneration, diabetes, macular pucker, and inflammatory conditions of the retina and choroid.
- Cornea Replacement Surgery & Transplants – Conditions of the cornea that affect one’s vision may be treated with surgery or transplant, including dry eye, inflammation, and keratoconus.
- Glaucoma Relief – Talk to an experienced optometrist or ophthalmologist and learn more about glaucoma treatment options.
Note: If you are looking for LASIK services in Sedona, we can refer you to one of our locations in Phoenix or Flagstaff.
Sedona Ophthalmologist and Optometrists
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center of Sedona is home to some of the most accomplished, compassionate, and skilled eye doctors in Arizona. See our team of Sedona eye doctors below.